Thank you for your interest in and support of the Valley News. We need to raise $60,000 to host journalists Frances Mize and Alex Driehaus for their one-year placements in the Upper Valley through Report for America, a national service program that boosts local news by harnessing community support.

Please consider donating to this effort.

List: Coronavirus volunteer response

  • Mascoma Valley Regional High School student Pashents White stores meats in the school's food pantry freezer after a delivery of food from the Friends of Mascoma on Feb. 14, 2017 in West Canaan, N.H. (Valley News - Jennifer Hauck) Copyright Valley News. May not be reprinted or used online without permission. Send requests to Valley News file — Jennifer Hauck

Published: 3/17/2020 11:35:33 AM
Modified: 3/25/2020 4:36:31 PM

Editor’s Note: This town-by-town list includes information on how to volunteer — or request help — in your community for people who are at higher risk of developing serious complications from COVID-19, or are quarantined to decrease the spread of the virus. Volunteer tasks may include picking up/delivering groceries and other supplies, or calling people to check in on them.

Residents in Vermont and New Hampshire can also call 2-1-1 for assistance in their respective states.

Please email additions and updates to or call Calendar Editor Liz Sauchelli at 603-727-3221.


Enfield: Enfield Emergency Operations Center: 603-632-7501.

Lyme: Community Care of Lyme: 603-795-0603 or

Orford: Call Eva Daniels at 603-353-4220 or the Town Office at 603-353-4889.

Statewide: NH Responds, New Hampshire Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals. Visit to sign up.



Bradford: Monique E. Priestley, or 802-222-1909.

Fairlee: Email to request assistance and offer volunteer services.

Newbury: Contact Emergency Management Director Ben Ilsley, or 802-505-1577.

Pomfret: Pomfret Emergency Management Director Kevin Rice, 802-356-7643 or

Sharon: 802-763-7331 or Volunteers can also sign up to help via a form on the town’s Facebook page, Sharon, Vermont.

Thetford:, 802-291-1445 or or

West Fairlee: Contact Linda Baccei at or 802-333-9341.

Woodstock: To volunteer, email with your name, contact information and what you can do to help (driving, donate food, shop) and/or special service you may be able to offer. For assistance, call 802-457-7516.


Upper Valley Strong: Sign up to volunteer at For questions or assistance, contact Amber Johnston at or 802-478-1805.

Upper Valley Response Team: Sign up to volunteer or request help at, or 802-727-0311.

Valley News

24 Interchange Drive
West Lebanon, NH 03784


© 2021 Valley News
Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy