Letter: New Hampshire’s Income Tax

To the Editor:

While New Hampshire does not have an income tax, it does have a tax on your income — the interest and dividends tax. If, during 2012, you received at least $2,400 (individually filed) or $4,800 (joint) in combined interest and dividends, you must pay tax to the state. The due date is the same as your federal taxes: April 15.

Allan MacDonald

New London