×

Bethel Diner Damaged in Fire

  • Ginger Boardman, left, owner of the Creek House Diner in Bethel, Vt., gets a hug from waitress Kathy Melendy, right, after a fire caused severe damage to the interior of the diner Monday, Jan. 22, 2018. The fire was noticed by a passing driver on Route 107 at about 3 p.m. after the restaurant had closed for the day. (Valley News - James M. Patterson) Copyright Valley News. May not be reprinted or used online without permission. Send requests to permission@vnews.com.


Tuesday, January 23, 2018